Credits: Paislee Press Weekend Vibes Papers
Valorie Wibbens : Twinkle Elements
One Little Bird : Thrive Elements

Thanks for looking!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnikA68
      the framing is just great, wonderful page
    • A-M
      Stunning and of course I really like this as I am a bird lover. How you have morphed the mosaic with the proper photo is very effective.
    • carrie1977
      Love how you've framed the bird over your mosaic...very pretty!
    • Cristina
      Beautiful! I love the photo treatment! Awesome take on this technique challenge!
    • Nemla
      Beautifully done !
    • jk703
      Love, love, love! The creativity to blend it in with the mosaic was so creative! The coloring with the darker gray paper is striking as well! Added to the Froggy Favs! Thank you so much for creating this beautiful layout with my technique - thrills me!
      Amson likes this.
    • nfenchak
      I love how you mixed the bird onto the mosaic and the photo - it looks like he's popping out of another reality. beautiful!!
    • KarenW
      I will admit to not being a fan of the noisy miner but this may change my mind, just gorgeous!
    • MrsPeel
      Caroline!!!!!!! this is beyond awesome±±±±± you are SO rocking the whole MOC!!!!!!!!!!!! super well deserved Froggy Fave!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).