willimena

MOC21_songlyric

MOC21_songlyric
willimena, Jan 25, 2017
Description:
MOC21_song lyric challenge
Lyrics from 'Scars to your beautiful' by Alessia Cara. Anytime I get control over the music in my house, this is my pick. I like to hope that the world could change it's view on the perfect human and there is hope that people would be accepted for who they are, not their looks.
Supplies:
Valorie Wibbens September Template Challenge Freebie template (free in shop)
After the rain collab
    • StefanieS
      love the clean and simple design, that photo is fabulous and totally drew me in to read more, I am nosy like that. Love the angled song lyrics, well done.
    • QuiltyMom
      Your choice of soft colors for this page.
    • dancingJaye
      Love the lyrics and the soft colors and the pic...definitely could have been for the "picture worth a thousand words" challenge, too :)
    • EHStudios
      I love this song too and I can feel the emotion in that photo!
    • Serena
      The power of that photograph, the beauty of the colors in this, the soft paints, the lyrics, the powerful message. Wow. this is just amazing, what a lucky child she is to have you in her life!
    • willimena
      @Serena now you'll feel like I'm stalking you - so I'll log off :) But just wanted you to know that your comment was more meaningful and thoughtful than you can imagine. I appreciate the time you've taken to fill my soul this morning.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @willimena I'm glad you responded, let me know that my gallery hopping was okay! I always worry that I'm being annoying or driving people batty leaving all the comments, but I just really wanted to let you know how I feel and how wonderful your gallery is! I'm so glad you participated in the speed scrap and I got to 'discover' such an interesting soul! :) I hope you're having an AMAZING day!! Thank you for replying back!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).