Pachimac

MOC21-Day29 Just the Highlights

MOC21-Day29 Just the Highlights
Pachimac, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
Here's mine. 258 words. Highlighted words are: Daughter, Scared, Heart Locket, FEAR, You've Got This, Trying, Anxiety, Puppy Love, Baby.

Journaling:
It completely breaks my heart when our daughter is scared or in pain. This instance, is different, however, and I don't know how to fix this one. Suddenly, our normally sweet, even tempered, loving daughter has become so anxious she can barely function. She has been having full blown panic/anxiety attacks for the past week: hard to breathe, heaviness in the chest and limbs, crying, shaking, joint pain, dizzy, racing heart and racing thoughts that seem to put her in another world. She cries in fear, and I can't help. I try to help her to calm down and do breathing exercises and try to get her mind on the more positive things, but it doesn't help. I tell her "You've Got This!!" but still nothing. None of us have slept more than a few minutes at a time for three days straight now. To top it off, this morning I had to take her in to the Dentist because she had a sore/cyst something on her gum. It turned out to be an infected abcessed baby tooth, and she had to have it pulled this morning. She's been trying so hard, but the anxiety is getting the best of her. I sat with her, we tried puppies tried their therapy, and I rubbed her hair until my arm hurt, but she's asleep now. We have medical appointments set up and we will figure this out, but right now we are worn thin. Sleep Baby Girl, we are on the case and we'll figure this out!

Credits:
"Things to Try This Year": background blend,
"One Thing at a Time": butterfly, paint washi tape, green flower, speech bubble, tornado scribble,
M3 Oct 19: Mixed Media Elements: Anxiety word art, "trying my best" word art, bravery word art,
M3 Sept 19 Elements ADDON: circle doodle, brown flower,
M3 Jul 20 Elements: scared word art
M3 Oct 20 What HOlds you Back Elements: You've Got This word art, trying word art,

Just Jaimee "Dogs": word art puppy love

"Remember December" word art - took Baby out of Baby it's cold outside sticker,

Treasured Collab: The People": daughter word art, heart charm
jesskab and chastml like this.
    • jesskab
      I am so sorry! I suffer from anxiety myself, it's exhausting. I wish her the very best, through everything. It's a very pretty and emotional page. I appreciate your honest journaling. Thank you so much for joining along.
    • jam-on-toast
      So sorry to learn you are going through a rough patch now. Hopefully it will pass soon and your daughter will be back to her normal self. It has been difficult to function normally in the world that hasn't been normal for so long. Beautiful page to document your life struggles.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    396.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).