MOC20_BigAl-copy

MOC20_BigAl-copy
elseepe, Jan 20, 2019
Description:
ValoreWibbens-topographyno23 (altered)
Pink Repile Designs FancyNeutrals, Alphabits
Etc by Danyale Wanderer

Journaling reads:
This is Big Al. He was lovingly created in the 70’s for Dad by Mom. I’ve never been sure why this character, but he was always named Big Al after Dad. His outfit looks pretty spiffy, with his jeans, red vest and yellow tie with red polka dots. And don’t you just love that hat. Of course, he really isn’t dressed like Dad at all. Big Al lived prominently with Dad until Dad died in 1991. That’s when Big Al moved to Arizona to live with me. He has a great vantage point on the top shelf in my bedroom where he watches over me. I wonder what he thinks of my messy room and I’ll bet he’s wondering when I’ll get around to wiping some of the dust off of him again. He’ll stick around anyway, a little dust is good and leaving him up here ensures that he stays safe. Big Al is getting pretty old and he’s sure seen a lot; it’s probably a good thing he’s unable to share those secrets that he’s collected over the years.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and story - love it
      elseepe likes this.
    • jesskab
      Now that is quite a character! What a great gift to have, knowing it was from your mom to your dad. Thank you so much for joining the storyteller challenge!
      elseepe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    elseepe
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).