ziesenil

MOC2023 - Day 28 - There's No Place Like Home

MOC2023 - Day 28 - There's No Place Like Home
ziesenil, Jan 30, 2023
Description:
I have used maps from Google, then paper, elements, word art and alpha from August 2021 Memory Pockets Monthly: Wild.
Home Sweet Home button is from Just Jaimee's Nov 2018 Storyteller and the house is by Kristin Aagard from Nov 2018 Create Crate Monthly. The coloured pointer is from Memory Pockets Monthly: Foundations (2021 Edition) and it was coloured using a glossy and epoxy style from Just Jaimee's January 2018 Storyteller.
The font for the list of places is TheAwkwardOne Medium (I found it in one of my folders!) from Collab: All The Feels Part 2. Shadows and styles are from Just Jaimee's 2016 Storyteller Foundations.
    • *sylvia*
      I like the perfectly placed elements and that you lived in Bavaria ... LOL ...
      Great job on the challenge.
      ziesenil likes this.
    • Iowan
      Oh my gosh, you have really lived in a lot of places. Great memory keeping here. The geotags are the perfect accents here. Thank you for playing along with my MOC day 28, There’s No Place Like Home, challenge!
      ziesenil likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    ziesenil
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).