ziesenil

MOC2021 Day 3 - Who I Am

MOC2021 Day 3 - Who I Am
ziesenil, Jan 23, 2021
Description:
I have used paper and elements from Healthy & Fit by Kristin Aagard, then elements from Just Jaimee's Storyteller: Jan 2016, Jul 2020, Aug 2020, Oct 2020 and Dec 2020, as well as elements from Christmas Cookies by Kristin Aagard.
The font for all the words is DJB A BIT OF FLAIRE with a style from April 2018 Storyteller called thicker with a drop shadow.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect. What an awesome take on the challenge. I love the words and the elements to go with them. I love your page design as well.
      ziesenil likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so gorgeous!!!!! KLOVE all the cute elements (I LOVE using the whole elements pack in one page LOL) you have created a colorful, fun and dynamic picture of yourself here!!! the Healthy & Fit kit from Kristin I think produced one of the best pages I made in my scrap life...and the wonderful mix of different designers here is so well done...you would never tell it didn't come from one pack! Fabulous mix, gorgeous all together!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      ziesenil likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    ziesenil
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).