spcoggs

MOC2021 - Day 21: 6th Birthday

MOC2021 - Day 21: 6th Birthday
spcoggs, Jan 23, 2021
Description:
We stopped hosting parties for our kids birthdays several years ago. Opting instead for a weekend or day trip depending on destination. My daughter actually lucked out last year. First their school schedule changed due to COVID, so we spent the entire week before at the beach (a first for us in October!). Our checkout was on her actual birthday, but I still managed to pull off a fun day trip surprise to see the whirligigs at a park in Wilson, NC. It's something we had hoped to do earlier in the year before the stay home orders. Thankfully, it was a doable option by fall and she loved it.

Credits:
Jan 2021 template by Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse Celebrate bundle - Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Celebrate-BUNDLE.html
JennFort likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, what a stunning layout. I love the photos and I love your take on the challenge. I love how you used the title as well. Beautifully done!
    • Iowan
      Beautiful photos here – love the shot with them walking up to the ride. The vibrant colors on this are fantastic. Thanks for taking the birthday challenge
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).