MrsPeel

MOC2020_9_QR Code (or Thanking MOC for helping me grow as a scrapper and as a person!)

MOC2020_9_QR Code  (or Thanking MOC for helping me grow as a scrapper and as a person!)
MrsPeel, Jan 12, 2020
Description:
For MOC day 9 : QR Code. (or Thanking MOC for helping me grow as a scrapper and as a person!)
This is a LOT more explanation than the LO's journaling i, which will be the way the journaling will be when the book goes to print (it will be on a double pager) the condensed explanation is on the LO!
Here I confirm the awesome thing about MOC... if we relax and instead of stressing about challenges out of our comfort zones, many times we discovered that one of the most quoted phrases on earth is true:
-sometimes we react badly to the unknown, just because we don't understand- and it ends up being something great!
On my first MOC, I was very negative about Pocket pages, I even voiced my opinion quiet loudly (as I used to LOL) but I was so determined to get the 31 done, I made it, and guess what?
Yup, ended up loving them so much, went to Valorie Wibbens store and bought a bunch of her pocket protectors (she had provided a freebie for the challenge) and have made many, many pocket pages since which I love, not only making them, but also liking the pages once they were done....very rare thing with me these days! LOL I generally am hard on myself.
The same thing happened with this QR code. During the planning for MOC 8, when I saw the QR idea, automatically my mind went on negative and decided I would pass on that day if it came into the final list. But then when I saw Karen was hosting (I love all Pollys but, I'm sure you'll understand, we are only human and different grades of affection apply to different people!) so I decided to look it up. Sarita (DD) was out, I was on my own, my neurological issues are bad right now so I (always in the back of my mind) thought I would not even understand the text (talk about self- destructive LOL)....oh boy....was I wrong?
YES!!!!!
Not only I understood but realized it is SO EASY!!!!!... ended up getting two codes, and I have made already a list of pages I want to make including the code!!!!!
The first one was to a video of Sarita singing on You Tube, recorded from one of her College performances. I did see it work, but when I click to open, my phone was asking me to sign in Google and I can't remember the password., then I went to look for an image that had to do with the video...and in one of those searches, I looked for Young Actors Theater Islington which is a company Sarita did many musicals with...and to my proud mum's heart....her photos come up right there....so I got the QR code for that site. The page I was originally gonna make coming soon. Thanks so much, MOC, always helping me to not only realized how much I love things I thought I would dislike, but to be patient and more positive confronting the unknown!!!

On my page:
Scrapping with Liz : Stories of Life Templates 1
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stories-of-Life-Templates-1.html
Kim Jensen : By the Numbers Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/By-the-Numbers-Elements.html
Pink Reptile Designs : Counting The Days Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Counting-The-Days-Papers.html
TFL!!!!
honeyandcheese likes this.
    • KimJ
      Gorgeous, Cynthia! So happy you found the photos. Wonderful page! I love the bold clean design, and I especially love that you faced your apprehension and charged ahead! Hooray for learning hew things!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Karen
      I'm SOOOO happy that you were brave enough to jump in for my challenge and that you got it to work! Yeah! That's so cool that Sarita pops up with that Google search too! She's famous! And as always, you are so generous with your praise! :heartslub
    • MrsPeel
      thanks girls, thanks so much, you know I treasure your words!!! @KimJ @Karen !!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Karen and KimJ like this.
    • Nemla
      Well done you. Happy QR(ing) :clap
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).