MrsPeel

MOC2020_27_

MOC2020_27_
MrsPeel, Jan 29, 2020
Description:
From the super awesome products on offer ON SALE 50% OFF | HALF PRICE TODAY ONLY on SOSN
Becca Bonneville : Fancy Free Elements-

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fancy-Free-Elements-by-Becca-Bonneville.html
KIm Jensen: Me Right Now Alphas (chunky acrylic and little red dots)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Me-Right-Now-Alphas.html
ALL HALF PRICE TODAY ONLY!!!!
also here
:s quiet a lot of stuff from NBK Design freebie for MOC Day 27, the background paper is one of Nicole's in the freebie kit, blended with a paper from Bella Gypsy : Do IT Anyway Collection (from the XPapers)
for MOC Day 29- you can get the painters tool for the challenge HERE - So...my process: I hope I got it right, I scrap on Craft Artist, but I am on Mac with a Windows simulator so it may not work with Windows, not sure.
From the background, I created another layer(called 2), put the photo in there, then created a masking layer on top(called 3), placed 3 of Nicole's brushes. Then in layer 1, I started playing with the gessos and brushes from Nicole, most of them worked on Overlay blending mode, I think a couple I set on darken-
Then placed a couple of gessos without a blend mode.
I looked at other pages, I think this maybe ok, but Dalis, let me know if not, I can keep trying.
I kinda like it..... this was on Notting Hill Carnaval a few m0nths ago :) (Sarita with her friends)
TFL!!!
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      Cynthia,
      gracias por jugar, que bueno que te gusto. Es una tecnica que toma tiempo y hay que jugar con las posibilidades! Me encantan tus marcas del pincel!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Gracias mi ninia!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).