MrsPeel

MOC2020_24_

MOC2020_24_
MrsPeel, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
For MOC Day 24-HERE
This is where I enjoy myself the most.... I am an element hoarder and LOVE filling the page!!!!! I'm quiet sure it complies with requirements but let me know if not....
I would usually get a page like this made of mixing a LOT of designers products, but as I still haven't had time to restore my EHDs , I'm playing with the kits I got this month only....but, to be honest, this new release from Rachel is SOOOOOOOoooooooo so amazing, it deserves to be used...ALL!!!! best part of it: if you want to get it on sale, you still have until tonight!!!!! (Jan 26th)
In my page from the NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend
Rachel Jefferies : A Second Chance Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Second-Chance-Bundle.html
I had so much fun making this!!!!
the tittle and sub title line are from an old song from Brazilian Guilherme Arantes- it means Full of Charm- hugely wishing for adventure. You can hear it HERE

I thought as the page is so full, that title did make sense, plus my baby is indeed, full of Charm!!!! :) photo taken in Malta, Nov 2018 when we took my mum for a few days and went to meet Vivi (Nemla) one of the most amazing trips we had in the past 10 years, especially because of Vivi!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub I took these in our apartment in the resort where we were staying, before the girls went out with some biys they met at the pool bar :)
TFL!!!
blueberries likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    289 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).