spcoggs

MOC2020 - Day 9: First Goal!

MOC2020 - Day 9: First Goal!
spcoggs, Jan 11, 2020
Description:
Our daughter scored her first goal in a soccer game this past season. I was assistant coach and stuck on the bench, but could tell she was close. I tried to get video, but by the time I realized what I'd done - I only had a video of her feet as she ran to me for a hug afterward. LOL Thankfully, one of the dads watching did get a video and quickly air dropped it to me from his phone.

Credits: Year of Templates Vol 19 by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Vibes Bundle, Animal Artsy, Halloween Kit, and At Night Elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; The When Daters by Sara Gleason.
    • Karen
      I love this SO much! Hooray for the dad who captured (and shared) the video of her first goal. What a special extra to this already fabulous layout! I really love that you put the picture of her feet on there to go with your journaling. Love this to bits!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).