spcoggs

MOC2020 - Day 20: Very Merrytime Cruise Itinerary

MOC2020 - Day 20: Very Merrytime Cruise Itinerary
spcoggs, Jan 21, 2020
Description:
For the challenge, I created the title page for our Very Merrytime Cruise album with a timeline/calendar of our itinerary.

Credits: This Week Word Art by Paislee Press; Project Mouse At Sea Bundle, Christmas Enamel Pins, Essentials Fasteners, Vibes Artsy, Vibes Word Art, Paradise Elements, and Mouse-Direction by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; On Our Way Word Art and Holly Days Elements by Sahlin Studio.
JennFort likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the planner page turned sideways for your timeline- very clever idea!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @bellbird thank you! Once the idea hit, I was determined, but this one took me quite a while. Lots of "undo" button hitting. It was worth it though - I really like the end result.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Lol undo is my fave thing about digi!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • tkradtke
      ooooohhhh... I love this as a title page for an album! I love your timeline down the side! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @tkradtke thank you! It was a great challenge.
    • sberkan
      This is amazing! I love everything about it - especially that little pin! I loved it so much that I scraplifted it. You can check out mine here if you'd like.
      spcoggs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).