MOC2019_6
bumblebeee, Jan 6, 2019
Description:
Xmas by Kristin Aagard
Merry Christmas by Kristin Aagard

Font: Coffee at Midnight
KarenB, Soco and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      This is terrific! I love the cut out with that train.. fantastic that you have that wonderful tradition. I love trains and remeber when we were kids and Dad had the trains set up under the tree.. to me trains and Christmas just go together as do all your elements and papers used for this really beautiful page. I love the stitched border stitching down the red paper to the green and that sweet photo of you all bundled up.. wonderful!
    • Angela Toucan
      so beautiful and festive. I like how you cut the train from the text, which is in a circle - fabulous
    • Nightshadow
      What a cute shape you used; I love trains, and the chubby Santa is adorable.
    • Firstoscartgrouch
      I love the journalling in a big shape and the toy train is perfect for the big train. The colours really grab my attention. Awesome page.
    • MiekSter
      Oh, wow! I really love that cutout of the train! How creative! Thank you for playing along!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the cutout of the train
    • LBscraps
      How cute is this with the train cut out!??!?! Brilliant!!
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page and take on the challenge!
    • ArmyGrl
      You created a magical page with this one! Brilliant work!
    • Soco
      Gorgeous!!! The cutout looks just great!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    bumblebeee
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).