spcoggs

MOC2019 - Day 16: Barnes and Noble

MOC2019 - Day 16: Barnes and Noble
spcoggs, Jan 17, 2019
Description:
My kids love visiting Barnes & Noble. The oldest will immediately find a few books to purchase and will sit down to begin reading. The youngest heads straight for the small stage in the kids' area and begins a very dramatic storytelling for anyone who will listen. :)

Credits: MOC 7 template by Designed by Soco; High Street Stories by One Little Bird; Per Diem elements by Sara Gleason; Project Mouse No 2 elements and Fantasy artsy by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; Carefree elements and Nuts About Fall papers by Pink Reptile Designs.
KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • norton94
      LOL you have a performer! Love the moment captured and how much it reminds me of when my kids were little. Do they still have the Thomas train sets? Nice page and use of the template!
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page, love the little drama-queen♥
    • dailydwelling
      Oh, how very sweet!! I love how you depicted each of your children in the photos and journaling! Your shadow work is excellent, too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).