krizo

MOC2018 - Day 9 advice to your future self

MOC2018 - Day 9 advice to your future self
krizo, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
Credit : 'IQ' by Lynne-Marie

Translation (sorry I do my best...)

Dear future self,
When I write these lines we are at the beginning of 2018. Yesterday I became aware that I enter in my 20th working year, still on the job for two decades. It is a so complicated and fascinating work that it is impossible to be bored, and I'm a routine and safety person.
At last, one major difficulty remains the relationships between colleagues. The institution, it organization, the weight of the hierarchy and the hudge responsabilities of our task generate a suffering and an instability, that turn some people nervous and sometimes aggressive. I try to keep benevolence as fundamental value. Do not judge too fast, listen to, calm down. The important changes which took place in 2017 (closure of our structures, reopening after moving, fusion with another sector without any preparation) generated a real chaos, and created tensions that remain. At the same time some problems which at the time seemed major even insuperable simply disappeared. The blockings are not always where we waited for them.
Do not forget that when you'll have to face new crisis situations and always concentrate yourself on the main part and the heart of your job : taking care of the others. And you know better than anybody that doing it well requires to take care of yourself.
Dalis, violaine and Mylinn like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      your translation is fantastic, but I must say, your native language is beautiful on the page! ♥
    • Pachimac
      Your journaling is so heart felt and on the black background, it becomes a striking design element as well!
    • bestcee
      I love how you kept the rest simple and let the journaling shine through!
    • Dalis
      This makes such a strong impact with the black and white!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    krizo
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).