Nolwenn

MOC2018 day 31

MOC2018 day 31
Nolwenn, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Credits : "Daydream" kit by Sabrina's creations and Designed by Soco, "Party animal alphabet" by Becca Bonneville Design

Journaling :
"Novembre 2012. Deux ans après être revenue vivre en Bretagne, ce week-end à Paris est pour moi l’occasion de retrouver mes amis. Pour Ilian, à cette époque, c’est surtout le voyage en train qui l’impressionne. Sur place il découvre aussi le métro, s’émerveille devant les décos de Noël dans les vitrines des grands magasins et s’amuse en regardant les animaux de la ménagerie du jardin des plantes.
Aout 2017. Cinq ans après nous sommes de retour pour quelques jours à Paris. Maintenant, à 7 ans, Ilian s’intéresse aux monuments, il est quasiment incollable sur les plus connus d’entre eux. Bien sûr, il y en a un qu’il tient absolument à visiter, c’est la Tour Eiffel! Quelle fierté pour lui de gravir ses escaliers et de repérer les différents monuments vus d’en-haut. On fait quelques autres visites mais on passe surtout du temps à se balader dans les différents quartiers. C’est un plaisir pour moi de lui faire découvrir cette ville où j’ai vécu et c’est aussi l’occasion de lui montrer là où j’habitais, ma fac et là où j’ai travaillé."

Translation :
"November 2012. Two years after returning to live in Brittany, this weekend in Paris is for me the opportunity to meet my friends. Then, for Ilian, it is especially the train trip that impresses him. He also discovered the metro, marveled at the Christmas decorations in the windows of department stores and had fun watching the animals of the menagerie of the garden plants.
August 2017. Five years later we are back for a few days in Paris. Now at age 7, Ilian is interested in monuments, he is almost unbeatable on the most famous of them. Of course, there is one he really wants to visit, it's the Eiffel Tower! How proud for him to climb his stairs and identify the different monuments seen from above. We do some other visits but we spend most of the time walking around the different neighborhoods. It's a pleasure for me to introduce him to this city where I lived and it's also an opportunity to show her where I lived, my school and where I worked."
Juliestcyr likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Nolwenn
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).