ellenruberg@home.nl

MOC2018 - Day 25 - EllenR 600x600

MOC2018 - Day 25 - EllenR 600x600
ellenruberg@home.nl, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
I was inspired by Vivaldi's Summer and the drink on the picture. Summer is by far my favorite season.

Credits; Tangie (Art Journal doll template), Rebecca (treasured fall boy doodle), Lynn Grieveson (textuals), Etc by Dan (this or that paper for dress), Dawn Inkskip (leaves, bird overlay, drinks, doodled sun, Summer WA, fuity titel WA- from a Slice of Summer kit)
MrsPeel and Mylinn like this.
    • mcurtt
      Very nice! Your art doll looks quite sophisticated. :-)
    • Mylinn
      Love love her dress, may I ask who she is wearing? (looks like a fancy designer dress grin)
    • MrsPeel
      Ellen!!!! this is gorgeous!!!!! I was curious to see what you would come up with, I enjoy so much your travels pages, and now I see you are wonderful with this style to!!!!! The dress is amazing!!!! such a great choice of pattern , is almost as if could move the light! the bits of text, stamps, look great, beautiful all together!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I really enjoyed your challenge!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    ellenruberg@home.nl
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).