krizo

MOC2018 - Day 11 'on this day' - sept 4 2017

MOC2018 - Day 11 'on this day' - sept 4 2017
krizo, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Credits : Childhood memories by Sabrina's creations (some paper/elements are recolored)

Translation (sorry...)

This first Monday of September, Lucie-Ly (my eldest daughter) entered 10th Grade at Montebello High school, in the British International Section. We are really proud of her because she passed the selective exam and was admitted in a class where most of the pupils have at least one of their parents native English speaker. Even if we have a decent English level, we never speak in this language with her, and it's not the regrettably low level of the English class at middle school that were able to make Lucie-Ly progress. She owes this success only to her personal work. The selection also took account of the motivation, and the taste of the candidates for literature and history. The SIB professors are tremendous, dynamic, demanding, and excellent teachers. The pupils are from social and cultural various origins, and Lucie-Ly, though shy and withdrawn, finally found open and pasionnate people with whom to exchange and make friends. After three monthes, she got an excellent school report, which confirms that this choice was really the best for her.
    • kimingvtx
      I absolutely love this story! What a great accomplishment for your daughter. Super page.
    • ashleywb
      Congragutulations to your daughter! This is a wonderful page - I love the blended photo and simple embellishments.
    • HeatherB
      Good for your daughter! Congratulations on her accomplishment! Great storytelling and love the large photo of your daughter. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    krizo
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).