Moc20
Celeste, Jan 20, 2016
Description:
just jaimee template jan 2014 storyteller
mpm home november 2015
amber labau cottage pp
sara gleason home pp
amy wolff april wolfpack alpha
paula kesselring, LynnG, Sara and 5 others like this.
    • KarenB
      Hope it's all finished soon. Your kitchen looks amazing and I love your LO
    • Sokee
      love your layout! love the counting of the days for your number. Your kitchen is beautiful! LOVE the black white!
    • carrie1977
      Wow...that kitchen is so dreamy! I'm jealous!
    • MrsPeel
      the kitchen is amazing, Sarita's dream kitchen actually.... she was just talking about it a few days ago.... love your perfect page, amazing layering, perfect shadows, all together so much beauty ...!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • spcoggs
      Beautiful page and drooling over your kitchen! I hope it is done soon. I can sort of relate. We're working on a remodel of ours bit by bit - mostly DIY which, with 2 young kids, really stretches out a project! LOL Someday it'll be done.
    • Sara
      Well this is SUCH a pretty page! I love love the rich layers and your beautiful play with pattern and paper here! And oh goodness your kitchen is gorgeous! I can understand..after all this time why you're eager to just *enjoy* it. And that is a fantastic take on the challenge..the idea of an "unplanned" number..the sense of time ticking away day by day. Really fresh! Love this all around!
    • kirstiegai
      fabulous and beautiful kitchen
    • prettypeony
      Love your layout. Beautiful kitchen.
    • cla
      It is gorgeous but how frustrating! Hope it is fully complete soon.
    • Spacecadetswife
      That is a beautiful kitchen! Love how you scrapped it too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Celeste
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).