MOC1_BlindscrapWeb

MOC1_BlindscrapWeb
StefanieS, Jan 1, 2021
Description:
For MOC2020_1
I used Sabrina's Creations: Better Days and Designed by SOCO: YOLO
KarenB likes this.
    • JillW
      This is so pretty! I love the placement of the word art on the photo! Lovely journaling as well!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this Stefanie.. this is so pretty with the gold bg and the colorful striped strip .. what beautiful journaling and what a gorgeous sunset you captured on your walk. What a great sign that there is brightness and light in your life :) Great page and great take on the first challenge :)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • extase
      Sunny page here even if the picture is less lol
      StefanieS likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Wonderful page Stefanie! Love that the flower reflects the sun in the photo, and the leading lines of the street moving you forward in your photo! Thanks for playing!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • KarenB
      That bold paper strip on the yellow looks so good! I love the photo and where you placed the word art. Just fabulous :)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Dalis
      Your neighborhood is so pretty! I agree that sky was gorgeous!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love the photo and the quote!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bjthomas
      I love this layout! And how it all compliments the picture. Your journaling is beautiful and heartfelt... and in the midst of it all, He truly is still on the the throne <3
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina's Creations
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).