mirjam

MOC19 DAY12 | Lets Visit Malmo

MOC19 DAY12 | Lets Visit Malmo
mirjam, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
credits:

elements: black tab heart [it's not just black and white], dotted frame [scrap fever], wood rimmed brad [you can do this], cuppa [good morning sunshine], dymo 'yum' [awesome sauce]

papers: background paper [today sp_01], stripe paper [that's life pp_05], grid paper [optimistic sp_02]
    • jenn mccabe
      This is so beautiful Mir! I love the color w/the B&W image - love the title extending on the horizontal plane, and really love how you framed the whole title/journaling area with the dots. Graphic and elegant! Your photos are fab - especially love the table-scape shot!
      mirjam likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic - love the colored and also the b/w photo on your page - great work
      mirjam likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Love that photo! We were actually in Malmö (in passing) back in 1997. We flew into Copenhagen, took the hydrofoil over to Malmö, before there was the bridge. From there we rented a car to go to a small community called Revinge. My DH was an exchange student and lived with a family there back in 1967. So we went back to visit. :-) DH's ancestors on his father's side of the family are Swedish, his great grandmother was born in Malmö.
      mirjam likes this.
    • heathert
      Oh, I just love this layout--that looks so inviting! What wonderful ads they have on the buildings there!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).