mirjam

MOC19 DAY 26 | Time For A Change

MOC19 DAY 26 | Time For A Change
mirjam, Jan 28, 2019
Description:
credits:
elements: time for a change vellum [make a change collab], arrow with heart [brand new year], paper strip with dots, button-recolored [farm fresh]

papers: kraft paper [basically kraft pp_05], cream paper [daily routine sp_01], paper with hearts [love you beary much pp_06],wood paper [pure & simple sp_08], mint and yellow paper [me, my selfie and I pp_06]
cfile and Ga_L like this.
    • Sokee
      I love that you did two in different colors and stacked them! So fun and fresh! that green button is the perfect touch!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
    • Tree City
      I agree--the "off-center stacking" (I made that term up lol) is so fun! And the colors are bright and happy!
      mirjam likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Gorgeous, as ever. Loving the peek of the second duotone photo and that strips of coloured hearts is THE perfect touch.
      mirjam likes this.
    • Marilyn
      Love the photo treatment and the strips of color. Nice that you matched up the button with the green photo.
      mirjam likes this.
    • ashleywb
      So cool! Love that you did two different duotones. The blocking is really fun too.
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).