mirjam

MOC19 DAY 19 | Doing The Laundry

MOC19 DAY 19 | Doing The Laundry
mirjam, Jan 20, 2019
Description:
credits:

elements: wordstrip 'shine', black & white tape, bubbles [cleaning bug], date tab [love you beary much], splattertransfer [adventure]

papers: background paper [brand new year sp_01], turqouise plaid paper [cleaning bug pp_08], yellow paper [cleaning bug sp_02]
    • meggersjm
      super fun use of the photo to complete your title. your layering is just right too!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Ga_L
      so fun picture ! and I love the creativity of your title. thanks for sharing
      mirjam likes this.
    • KarenB
      So creatively done. Fabulous! :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • Ferdy
      Mir, you are rocking the MOC! this is just sooo cool! love it!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my goodness, Mirjam! This is so amazingly creative!! I adore how you used the washer for the O and the reflection! Awesomeness!! I love that you are joining in MOC and rocking it!! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!! :heartlub
      mirjam likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Another stunner! Using the washing machine as your O is so simple, striking yet AMAZING! Why can't I be cool like you? Its wonderful I love everything about it.
      mirjam likes this.
    • Cristina
      How awesome is this?? The title work is just brilliant!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Sokee
      How Cool that you have your whole body reflected! AWESOME layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).