mirjam

MOC19 DAY 18 | Wishes Dreams & Things To Do for 2019

MOC19 DAY 18 | Wishes Dreams & Things To Do for 2019
mirjam, Jan 18, 2019
Description:
credits:

elements: books sticker, wordstrip 'to do' [captured], small green button, light blue flower [bring on the weekend], white flower, leaf, rolled up yellow yarn [cattitude], butterfly, wordstrip 'don't be afraid of change' [make a change collab], wordstrip 'together' [down the chimney], acrylic yellow flower [heART], pink bow, pink flower, yellow button [sisters collab], carrot [farm fresh], apple acrd [this 'n thats], water chip, running girl, meditating girl [exercise, energize], ampersand [we are moving collab], heart button [heimili], suitcase, plane [bon voyage], cork plus [love lives here], postal stamp house [homebody], little orange flower [if only], arrow brad [just like dad], ampersand tile [say wha]

papers: background paper [time flies sp_07]
    • cfile
      So so clever Mirjam! I love the elements on a path with the 0... wonderful journaling Mirjam and here is to wishing you and G a wonderful year of change. I love your clustering of cute elements on your 0!! Hugs!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Trish
      Fantastic way to use the Zero. Love it!
      mirjam likes this.
    • lmccandless
      You really are such an amazing scrapper! Great detailed work with the elements and I love your 2019 goals. MOC rockstar!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • rchansen
      @mirjam , this is similar to what popped into my head when I read the challenge today - I was thinking a cover for my 2019 album!! This is just fantastic!! Love all your elements and how they tie in with your journaling. Perfection!! If I can't come up with another idea I hope you don't mind if I do something similar...
      Trish and mirjam like this.
    • mirjam
      By all means @rchansen make something similar! I'd love to see your page.
      rchansen likes this.
    • Trish
      mirjam and rchansen like this.
    • katell
      very creative lo! love the way you use the "0" !
      mirjam likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      just awesome
      mirjam likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh this is just fabulous! I love that you used it for your Goals for 2019... and what a great set of goals you have set! I hope you accomplish them all and more! Love this!
      mirjam likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the way you used the "0"
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).