mirjam

MOC19 DAY 03 | Dombursche Melk en Bier Salon

MOC19 DAY 03 | Dombursche Melk en Bier Salon
mirjam, Jan 3, 2019
Description:
credits:

elements:
grid made by me especially for this challenge [not part of a kit]
orange arrow [signed sealed delivered collab], cork plus, black flower [love loves here], black tab with heart [it's not just black and white], tiny black stamped hearts and tiny white flower [just my type collab],
wood chip coffee cup and golden button [embrace], stitch [captured], staple and circle label [labels & tags], leaf [limitless], black and white tape [that's life], black brad with star and carrot [farm fresh],
bottle sticker [dinnner date], black and white frame [good morning sunshine], splatter stamp [pure & simple], orange heart [make a change collab], grey chip, postal stamp with heart no.1 and 'amazing' wordart [carefree], dymo 'delicious'[bakers gonna bake],

papers:
green paper with hearts [love lives here pp_06A recolored], black and white scratched paper [check out my ride pp_10], wooden paper [time flies pp_09 recolored], solid green paper [limitless sp_03], fabric paper [pure & simple pp_08]
background paper [just like dad sp_01]
    • cfile
      You smart girl!! I so love your grid Mirjam and love the photo from the restaurant... ooh how fab that they play jazz music there while you dine!! I love the staple on the date label to the button leaf ad paper cluster.. the little fillers in your inchie grid.. just everything!! Love this Mirjam!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Love this!! Love those little stitched blocks and your element placements!
      mirjam likes this.
    • katell
      Love your grid and how you put your picture on it! beautiful lo
      mirjam likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a gorgeous page with a very unique design!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      Absolutely brilliant! I love this to bits!!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • *gina*
      great page - love it!
      mirjam likes this.
    • bestcee
      Making your own grid is always allowed! I love how you filled in some, but not all of of them! Thanks for playing in my Challenge.
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).