MOC18_Day17

MOC18_Day17
bumblebeee, Jan 21, 2018
Description:
Ministry of Magic Collection by Dawn Inskip
Template: The Bigger Picture #8 by Heartstrings Scrap Art
Font: DJB Angel Baby.

Journaling (first bit only):

I never was given a nickname. I was called Jenny most of my childhood and went to Jennifer or Jenn as an adult. I never paid it any mind until I was in my 20s. One day I thought I needed one. I decided on bumblebee. I chose bumblebee after the Transformer Bumblebee, as well as from Miss Honey in the movie Matilda.

In the transformer world Bumblebee was not the strongest or most powerful, but had lots of luck, determination and bravery. He would gladly give his life to protect others. He doesn't have the ability to talk except through the radio. He always tries his best, but things don't always work out as planned.

In the movie Matilda, the character Miss Honey had the nickname bumblebee. She has a beautiful live until her Mother died and her Aunt moved in to help raise her. Her Aunt hated children, and was very much a bully. Miss Honey, with the help of Matilda, managed to stand up to her Aunt and change her life so she was as happy as when her parents were alive.
    • bestcee
      I love Matilda! It was one of my favorite books growing up. I love how you decided to give yourself a nickname after 2 characters that you liked their qualities! Thank you for sharing!
    • dawninskip
      Stunning page WOW
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    bumblebeee
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).