tinkerbell1112

MOC18 D31 - Now And Then

MOC18 D31 - Now And Then
tinkerbell1112, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
172 words
Little Butterfly Wings - The Morning Rush

Journaling:
Your First Day then and Your First Day now . Look at how much you've grown! From your first day of Kindergarten to your first day of 4th grade. Your first first day in Elementary and your last first day in Elementary. It's amazing to me to think that next year you'll be moving up to Intermediate. You've had a wonderful time at Woodland Springs Elementary School. I know 4th grade is going to have some great times as well. You have continued to be my smart and silly and happy girl. I hope as you move on through the next stages of your life you continue to build your character in the way that God would want. And always enjoy life as you do now! Keep your friends that you've made through these years, but always be open to making new ones! Study hard and don't let anyone discourage you from any of your dreams. Work hard at your sports and school work and you will go far! I love you, Mom
chastml likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).