elseepe

MOC17_username

MOC17_username
elseepe, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
etc_dan_ataglance
lgrievesen_hereandnow template

Journaling reads (just in case you can't read it):
How did I come to choose my username? I’ve had it since probably the early 2000’s. Back then you weren’t supposed to use your real name online with people you didn’t know. I think I actually first came up with my online name for a forum seeking info on cell phones. I thought I was pretty brilliant. You see my initials are LCP and when you say it, it is elseepe. I think I originally had two e’s on the end, but that was not right. Fast forward to sometime between 2003 (when I got my first digital camera with PSE3) and 2007 (when I starting poking around online researching how to do things in PSE). I was a paper scrapbooker, but I was getting really involved in editing my photos in PSE. I even started using PSE to plan my paper pages by laying out the photos in specific sizes. Eventually, it dawned on me that I should be able to just build the completed page in PSE, I was already doing most of the work in PSE. The very first digital scrapbooking site I found was DSP. I stumbled into Scrap Girls and then found Jessica Sprague in 2009 when I really began digital scrapbooking. Now I am all over digi-land as elseepe.
mcurtt and karen Barlow like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great story!! I admit I have often wondered about your name! I think that's pretty brilliant, too!! Love the page and that great stitching!! Beautifully done!
      elseepe likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you used the phonetic of your initials! It's beautiful. The stitched background is fantastic.
      elseepe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    elseepe
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).