krscraps

MOC17 - MARVEL

MOC17 - MARVEL
krscraps, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Kit: Project Mouse: Basics 2.0 - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Paint: Barely There Watercolor Brushes - Just Jaimee
Paint: Mist Brushes - Just Jaimee

Journaling: You all know me as Kim, but in the rest of the internet community, I’m known as MARVEL. The name came to me in college as I waslistening to the Glee version of “Poker Face” by Lady Gaga (weird and random, right?). A lot of people think it is because I like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but that’s the true story behind my username. I’m rather fond if it because it is gender neutral and no one needs to know my gender unless I tell them. It started out as an experiment, but it’s now one of my favorite things about it. While my Instagram handle is sanscomment (which is another story all together), both my scrapbooking and Disney instagrams include the name Marvel in them.On Instagram, I’m sanscomment (which might change soon). Long storyshort, when I was in 6thgrade, I had a crush on this guy and when people would ask me who it was, I would say “No Comment.” That has grown into sanscomment, which is basically a fancy way of saying that.I’m weird.
chastml likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love sanscomment! That's cute. I adore the Marvel nickname. It totally fits you. Especially if you add -ous to it! Marvelous! Thanks for sharing!
      krscraps likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    krscraps
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).