MlleTerraMoka

MOC17 - Journaling

MOC17 - Journaling
MlleTerraMoka, Jan 18, 2020
Description:
Products used :
Messy pockets : gridded Vol.2 | template (Lynn Grieveson)
Storyteller (Designed by soco and Sabrin's creations)
Moments like this|alpha (Pink reptile designs)

My journaling explain the story of my daughter's name : Lovisa.
During our honeymoon in Sweden, Remi discovered the first name Lovisa.
He fell in love with this name and brought it back in our suitcases.
When I got pregnant, for him it had to be a little girl...
and he wanted a little Lovisa. He told me about the history of the name that he discovered when he visited the Royal Palace in Stockholm.
I thought the story was pretty, but I wasn't convinced by the name. I didn't like it. I thought it sounded too silly with the LOVE you could hear inside. I thought it was too blue-flowered.
But Remi was absolutely attached to this name. Even before he knew if it was a girl or a boy, he was already calling the baby by the name Lovisa. In the end, I agreed to name our daughter Lovisa, without much conviction. But as the pregnancy wait on, I projected myself with this Scandinavian first name. By dint of hearing it, I ended up finding it cute, original and very sweet.
When Lovisa was born, I knew right away that it was the right name.
Today, looking back, I think it suits her, and it is difficult to find a name that suits her to imagine that she could be called something else.
chastml likes this.
    • EHStudios
      This is such a lovely story & her name is definitely unique! I love how passionate he was about it too, willing it to be a girl! Great LO!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    MlleTerraMoka
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    398.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).