Bec

MOC13-explore2

MOC13-explore2
Bec, Jan 16, 2017
Description:
I already did a page called explore for challenge #4 so for this explore challenge I made a matching page to make a 2 page layout. I prefer to print double pages or matching pages in my albums so this worked out really well.
Created with Play by DeCrow Designs and Sahlin Studio and Rejuvenate by Sahlin Studio
LoveItScrapIt, KittyY and KarenB like this.
    • Lynn Allyn Worthington
      LOVE your use of the word art as definition!! Expertly done.
    • dancingJaye
      This is so cool! I love the divided page and the movement...so perfect for the word!
    • cfile
      fabulous! I love the use of your word and ho the doodle ends the word as the paper divider like a mountain top.. very unique! Love the shadow work and dimension look where you are hanging the gold ring on the point, Just fabulous and love the bottom title work of the word explore in the gold/wire style.
    • Karen
      This is jaw dropping gorgeous! I absolutely love the flowing line you added out from your title to separate top from bottom and that green paper is just gorgeous! I love every detail on here!
    • JillW
      What a super-creative page!! The line off of the end of your title work is absolutely superb!!
    • mcurtt
      I love how your photo took on those funky borders. Great idea!
    • Pekarokiki
      I love your page, the colours, layering, blending, title - awesome!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Creative. Stunning. Awesome.
    • flowersgal
      Yes -- all of the above. Fabulous layout.
    • lcpereyra
      I LOVE how you designed your page - so creative and totally awesome! I also love your creative, detailed journaling and it made me feel like I was there exploring as well. Great job and thanks for participating in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).