A-M

MOC11_Vision Board_20 goals

MOC11_Vision Board_20 goals
A-M, Jan 11, 2020
Description:
Credits: papers and word strip ( Eating Healthy) from Foodie Add On for Storyteller April 2018 by Just Jaimee
Bible from : Faithful by Kristin Aagard
little people from: Love Lives Here by Pink Reptile Designs
latop from ; Lazy Weekend by Kristin Aagard

Fonts : title - Mister Sirloin
journling - The Anne-Marie custom made by Heather Joyce
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh Anne-Marie...your last one goal. I was a collector of teams for years. Sometimes as many as 20 different designers and more stores...long ago, so many gone. I kinda fell into the Lily Pad with dear Mirjam and Lynne right before the first MOC. I gave all up and just said, this is home. It was the delight of my scraplife.
      anyways, I read your list and see so many I need to add to mine, and I hope you print yours and tuck it away and check off the ones (I bet there are many) you accomplish! cheers
      Juliestcyr, patsyt and A-M like this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - hope you can finish the Project Life
      A-M likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I love your choice of a handwritten font.
      And I can say committing to one digiscrap site really makes a difference! :love It took me just a little while to stop wondering what I was missing at the sites I left. It helps that the one I chose (TLP of course!) offers so much to keep me busy and fulfilled.
      A-M likes this.
    • BevG
      This is a wonderful list and I love your handwriting font! You have some great achievable goals. Very nice!
      A-M likes this.
    • patsyt
      Wonderful list of goals and wonderful page! And kudos to you for being the first to post a page in the thread!
      A-M likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Nice job! Love the last one....that can be a real energy zapper, trying so hard to be on a team. I also love that your goals are centered in serving God and others.
      A-M likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      You talk about striving to be better, but I read this list and all I see is a woman who is already great, just as she is.
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).