MOC11-WhereILive
AnotherAmanda, Jan 12, 2022
Description:
MOC 11 - Where I Live - Journaling Challenge
Journaling - I never in a million years would have thought I'd be living in California as an adult, but here I am living the sweet Stay-At-Home-Parent life in the Bay Area. The weather is usually perfect, but that can lead to droughts if we don't get enough rain and then the fires start. We've been lucky to avoid the fires, except the smoke that drifts in.

Our city itself isn't very exciting but it's close to San Francisco so Todd could take BART into the office back before the pandemic. We're lucky our neighborhood has loads of parks within walking distance of our house. We don't go as much as we'd like because of the pandemic and then that perfect California weather means my allergies are usually causing issues. Our house is also within walking distance of Ben's school so we walk there and back every day unless the weather is bad.

Pre-pandemic we had loads of options for dining and shopping. We get takeout sometimes now and the shopping is mostly necessities so not nearly as fun.

We're close to loads of museums, county/state parks and various activities, but with the pandemic we're not doing much these days except school for Ben and work for Todd. We're looking forward to hitting the amusement parks again and the Oakland Zoo, but for now we're pretty much in the house and waiting like most everyone else. (Word Count 234)

Elements and Papers - Scenic Route (Pink Reptile Designs), Oh the Places You'll Go (Sara Gleason)
Styles - Shadows (Mommyish)
LynnG likes this.
    • jk703
      I know the feeling - you want to plan, and do... but in limbo at times! Sound like a wonderful place to be and the weather is perfect! What havoc the pandemic creates! A quick snapshot of life before and during pandemic. I bet reading this in years to come will be interesting! Thank you for joining in Amanda! I enjoyed reading about your area.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    11.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).