krscraps, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Template: Center of Attention - Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Kit: Project Mouse: Beginnings - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Paint: Project Mouse: Artsy 2.0 - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Word Art: Project Mouse: Hand Drawn Words - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Stitches: Stunning Stitches v3 - Pink Reptile Designs
Font: Luna, Pristina

Journaling: October 1, 1971 was the day that the Magic Kingdom, starting what would eventually become the Walt Disney World Resort. It's hard to believe that one man's dream could turn into such an amazing place that I am glad to call a second home. It's a place that brings so many people joy, and in 2021, the Magic Kingdom (and in turn Walt Disney World) will celebrate the 50th Anniversary of its opening. While I'm not sure what the festivities will entail, or how they will go about celebrating, I know that it will be spectacular and that I will most definitely be there (saving up already!). It's weird to look so far to the future, but it is going to be such a mind-blowing celebration that it's something that needs to be done, being the huge Disney fan that I am. It's still so mind blowing to think that it all started on a park bench all those years ago where Walt dreamed up the idea for Disneyland. "To all who come to this happy place: Welcome!"
    • HeatherB
      Great storytelling, and I love the take on the challenge for 2 dates, the opening and the 50th celebration. Love the big photo and the cool blue-tones you've used to scrap it. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      krscraps likes this.
    • Nemla
      We will all look forward to seeing the photos from that ! What a great piece of journaling this is too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    krscraps
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).