amandac

MOC11 January 22 - Everyday Moments

MOC11 January 22 - Everyday Moments
amandac, Jan 28, 2023
Description:
Now this was a great challenge Karen because it totally stumped me for a while. I found myself laying on the couch with my kindle, as I do every day, trying to think about what sort of every day moment I could scrap. Days passed, the same thing happened........ I'm laying on the couch, kindle in my hand, thinking hard, when I realised I'm a goose, got up and scrapped what I do ever...single...day :giggle
Credits:
Totally Book-ed | Bundle by Ninigoesdigi
    • Karen
      Bwahahaha! I love the book dragon word art! SO perfect for you! I love the two photos that you've added here of you reading and of your gorgeously organized bookshelves! I just used this same kit yesterday to capture my pathetic stack of books that I managed to read last year. But I still love to read every day, I just fall asleep too quickly! Ha ha!
      amandac likes this.
    • Scrapcrazy
      Loved the overall look of this layout!
      amandac likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love that you chose to use a white background, with paint splodges, as your background (instead of a patterned backing paper) and white photo frames. These make the photos, journaling and word art pop and the colour backing paper page border closes everything in and stops the eyes wondering off the page. Nice colour matching to the wood panelling of the bookcase! The heart cut-outs from the frame and book shelf stamp border are lovely finishing touches.
      #MOC11-22 #everydaymoments #aboutme
      amandac likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).