amandac

MOC11 January 21 - Letter to future self

MOC11 January 21 - Letter to future self
amandac, Jan 25, 2023
Description:
Fun challenge, thanks Farrah!
Journaling:
Dear future me,

Today is January 26, 2023 and I am sitting here in my PJ’s typing these words to you. I am sitting here journaling for a scrapbooking challenge. It’s the eleventh year of The Lilypad’s Month of Challenges and I have been tasked with the challenge of writing to my future self aka .. you/me. So, it got me thinking…. What do I want me to know? I’ve been thinking about it for a few days now (obviously because it’s a challenge from the 21st of January!) and this morning it struck me! I want you to remember this moment, the moment where I am sitting here thinking about you, my future self. The moment that I realised that I want you to remember that you are so very blessed. You have two beautiful, smart and caring girls who think the world of you, and you think the world of them too, but I doubt you would EVER forget that! You have a loving, patient, and adorable (he is growing a beard on his holidays, and you know we think that beard is cute) hubby, and I really hope you never forget that either. You have a close group of friends that you love and would do pretty much anything for, they are the forever kind so I doubt you will have been able to shake them whenever you are. Remember today, you are loved, you are nurtured and you are happy. I hope that this still holds true future me, but if not …. Remember that today, you had it all.

Love
Me

Credits:
Do it for you: Bundle by Rachel Jefferies & Little Butterfly Wings
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).