Bec

MOC11-day7-heirloom

MOC11-day7-heirloom
Bec, Jan 8, 2023
Description:
Created with Among the Gumtrees Kit and Frames in Pairs by Lynn Grieveson and Down Under by Kristin Aagard
    • *sylvia*
      Liked reading your journaling. What a treasure. Your terrific design showcases perfectly the painting.
      Bec likes this.
    • scrapchyck
      What a treasure to have this painting! It's beautiful and I love how you featured photos of different parts of the painting details. Did you use the leaves from the painting to creating the background or did you just happen to find some similar leaves...that is genius either way! Kudos!
      Bec likes this.
    • Bec
      @scrapchyck Thank you! I did use leaves from the painting, the ones from the top edge
      scrapchyck likes this.
    • cfile
      As everyone else has said before me, Bec, what a treasure! Your husband's Grandmother is a beautiful painter. I love the close up of the head of kookaburra! The detail is fantastic!! (now I have the kookaburra song going through my head!!) I love the kits you used too, to accent your photos. Wonderful page! Thank you for sharing and playing along with my MOC11 day 7 Heirloom challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    347.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).