Bec

MOC11-day5-MultiplePhotos

MOC11-day5-MultiplePhotos
Bec, Jan 5, 2023
Description:
Created with Fresh Start by The Lilypad designers and Wicked Smart by The Lilypad designers
    • carrie1977
      This is so fun and creative! Love all of the word strips and how you've looped your string around your pencil and ruler!
    • Laura ODonnell
      Oh my goodness look at him! I love how you’ve put together this collection of photos!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous though the years page. Great photos.
    • MrsPeel
      I am used to you turning up with the most original, amazingly creative pages no matter what the challenge asks for...it is amazing to see him growing up, you must be extremely proud.... love the page, of course, and love being able to be around at this time because I get to see my favorite people, and you are one HUGE inspiration!!!! here is hoping this year will be much better for all of us!!!! Hugggzzz
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • umyesh
      What a fun series of photos with three firsts and one last! I love that you combined two Lilypad collabs for this page. I also love all the word art you've used and how you shadowed each piece! Thanks for sharing this story as part of our multiple photo MOC challenge!
    • scrapchyck
      Love that your progression wasn't EVERY first day of school, but sort of hitting the highlights of his school years. Love the word strips and elements around each photo, capturing a birds-eye view of how it was then.
    • HeatherB
      What a great story of his progression from entering school to graduating! I love all the word bits and word art you've used and really like the measuring tape and pencil threaded through the curled string. And amazing shadows, everything is so touchable! Wonderful page!
    • londoncuppa
      They grow so fast, don't they Bec? Awesome job documenting his progression!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on the Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
    • bellbird
      Saw this in the spotlight - yes, i'm way late to the game! It's brilliant! love the quadrants and use of wordarts and your digi string winding/masking is so well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    347 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).