Bec

MOC11-day11-album-cover

MOC11-day11-album-cover
Bec, Jan 12, 2023
Description:
Created with Book Lover - Elements and Oh Snap! by Kristin Aagard Designs
Kristin Aagard and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I love this! Your shadowing is so realistic, and that big title with the string winding through is fab :)
    • ydpuckett7
      absolutely love this
    • threadjungle
      filmstrip background is just subtle enough. Hope he loves this.
    • flowersgal
      What a terrific album cover. Love that round center photo of Ben with his camera and all the photography related things surrounding it including the filmstrip background paper. Well done!
    • StefanieS
      FROGGIE FAVES for you. :bk
      Love the big photo, the camera man in action, awesome dimensional title play and love the sense of movement the string adds.
    • easyeyes4you
      I thought perhaps that was a photo of you with short curly hair... I mean his eye looks exactly like yours in your Avatar... Great cover.
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on your Froggy Favorite! This is such an excellent cover and photo!!!
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! I love that you have made the photographer himself the star of the cover. The close up of Ben with his camera posed, in a circle, is perfect and your conversion of additional photos into vintage style negatives along with the film strip style backing paper adds strong horizontal and vertical lines. Great shadow work on the wooden letters too, they look so real!
      #MOC11-11 #albumcover #froggyfavorite
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    375.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).