SeattleSheri, Jan 29, 2023
Description:
Birds of a Feather | Shiplap | Noted | Comfort Joy by Forever Joy
Debossed Date Tags by Kim Jensen
Comfort by Allison Pennington
Your Rock by Kristin Aargard
Thanks for looking!
    • RebeccaH
      What a cool story and glimpse into your experiences. I love that about this hobby. we have lived lots of places through the years, and whenever I am in the area of any of them, I make a point to drive by and check it out. I think houses become part of our story I’m a way that will never leave us.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      That is so amazing. I love that you journaled this story. I hope that one day you get to own your family home again. Lovely page and journaling!
    • Karen
      This is so cool! My parents still live in the house I grew up in, but I'm totally intrigued by looking inside a house previously live in. Love your journaling and the photos from your old house.
    • SeattleSheri
      @RebeccaH Thank you! I remember being so sad when we moved. We actually kept two houses for awhile before we sold this one. I drive by my old places too (my kids are always super uninterested in where I've lived, lol).

@LoveItScrapIt Thank you!! :heartlub:heartlub

@Karen Thank you Karen! When I was thinking of what I wanted to do for this challenge, I actually tracked down every house I've lived in (some of them were pretty short stints in my 20's, so I had to get creative to remember the addresses). It's always interesting to see how they change over time.
    • Iowan
      Wow, wow What a gorgeous house!! Love that cut out map and how you attached it. The clustering is gorgeous! Perfectly scrapped!! Thank you for playing along with my MOC day 28, There’s No Place Like Home, challenge!
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! I love the idea of looking back at an old home and seeing the changes. I like your use of photos from the real estate site, the dark background, the limited embellishing, flower cluster and use of map in the shape of the state.
      #MOC11-28 #noplacelikehome
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    844.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).