bjthomas

MOC11-29_WhereIStand_Go

MOC11-29_WhereIStand_Go
bjthomas, Feb 1, 2023
Description:
January 29: Where I stand...

Viewpoint by Sara Gleason // Start Here by Sara Gleason // Getaway Templates by Scrapping with Liz

journaling:
Because we have done so much traveling over the past 6 months, we have stopped at every place to snap a photo of our feet. This is a reminder to ourselves to Be Present wherever we are for that period of time. We had so much going on - wrapping up our jobs, packing up our home, preparing to move overseas, saying goodbye to our kids, preparing for an ordination interview, attending online training sessions ... and the list didn't stop there. But, while we were visiting different churches and meeting with potential partners, we wanted to make sure that we were fully present while we were there ... wherever “there” was at the time.
    • keepscrappin
      Where have I been? How have I missed these templates? MUST.HAVE :giggle Love the skyline circling the map with the wooden planes and your feet photo...super cool.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Great page! I love the journaling.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love your journaling about why you have a photo of your feet, your choice of template, the inclusion of a ticket behind your photo and addition of word art in the bottom left-hand corner. This would be fabulous as part of a two-page spread, of photos of your feet, at every place you stopped.
      #MOC11-29 #whereIstand #template #journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    325.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).