MOC11-05_MultiplePhotos_LightParade

MOC11-05_MultiplePhotos_LightParade
bjthomas, Jan 23, 2023
Description:
January 5 - Multiple Photos
credits:
Christmas Lights by Kristin Aagard; My Darling template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
journaling:
Whenever she has company, my mom loves to plan special outings. Since we were there during Christmas time, she thought it would be a fun change to go check out the lighted boat parade in Port Ludlow. For some reason, she originally thought the event was happening on the 9th. Even though it was pouring down rain, we decided to load up in the car and drive the few minutes to go check out the lighted boats. We were surprised that there were no cars in the parking lot whatsoever. David and my dad braved the cold rain to walk down to the pier. Mom and I stayed in the car and I figured I’d check FB just to see if there was any information . . . only to find out that it was scheduled for 2 weeks later. On the actual night of the event, we loaded back up, this time with Andrew joining us. We definitely arrived on the correct evening. There was a crowd gathered and the boats were headed out to line up. The few boats that were participating looked great! However, there were only 3 different boats in the “parade”. Hopefully next year will have a better turn out!
umyesh likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a cool idea for a parade. Love the photos and journaling, great storytelling. I love the layered papers and the bokeh scatter on the red paper. Also like the strings of Christmas lights with your clusters. Wonderful page!
    • umyesh
      I'd never thought of a boat parade before; what a fun idea! That's too bad only three different boats participated, but you got some great night photos at least. I love the papers you've combined for this page with the red behind, the green on top, and the fun lights in the middle. I also love the Santa and sleigh in lights and want them ASAP! Thanks for scrapping our MOC multiple photos challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    427.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).