bjthomas

MOC11-04_ReScrap_SilentNight

MOC11-04_ReScrap_SilentNight
bjthomas, Jan 10, 2023
Description:
January 4 - Re-Scrap a Page
original layout:
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galle...way-santaslittlehelper_merrychristmas.278971/

credits:

December Stuff by Allison Pennington // Jingle: Patterns & Backgrounds by Allison Pennington // Falala by Designed by Soco // Cottage Christmas by ForeverJoy Designs // Plaid Tidings by ForeverJoy Designs // Our Story Mixer by Kim Jensen // Christmas Lights by Kristin Aagard // Merry and Bright by Kristin Aagard // Noel by Kristin Aagard // Trim the Tree by Kristin Aagard // Peace Kraft & Joy by Micheline (Martin) & Studio Basic // Be Very Merry: Elements by Mommyish // Be Very Merry: Word Art by Mommyish // Advent by Sara Gleason // Advent {Immanuel} by Sara Gleason // Joy: Basics by Paula Kesselring // Xmas Pieces #2 by Paula Kesselring // Deck the Halls template by Scrapping with Liz

journaling:
When this first came across my Pinterest feed, I knew I wanted to try it ... what a great idea for at least a “Merry Christmas” post! Thank goodness the kids were still at the age where they were willing to humor me and give it a shot. Well, Carly wasn’t as thrilled with the idea, but she still sat nicely for the photo and was ok with me posting it. Maybe someday she’ll look back and laugh with me at all my attempts at creativity.
    • sharonb
      Isn't that sweet. I love the lights around the photo!
    • StefanieS
      Love the lights as leading lines and the mischievous smile. Super fun photo.
    • sberkan
      What a fun page! I love how you placed all your elements on those strings!
    • SeattleSheri
      What a super festive and fun page! I love how you decorated the string with all of the elements and how you were inspired by Pinterest for the photo! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    428.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).