bjthomas

MOC11-01_BlindScrap_Joy

MOC11-01_BlindScrap_Joy
    • tjscraps
      Love the design of your page, the photos in a row (but slightly askew), the colours, the paper layering and your fantastic title! You knocked this out of the park!
      bjthomas likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on the Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
      bjthomas likes this.
    • bjthomas
      Thank you so much for your kind comments and the spotlight! What a great start to MOC!!!
    • MrsPeel
      oh Bethany, always LOVE finding your pages!!! Haven't been much around, my health is not at it's best and my daughter has not been well either, but so glad to be able to be around a bit more now, especially finding pages from my favorite people.... love the photos, that vertical piece of paper is so beautiful!!!! great shadows, all together delightful as you always do!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      bjthomas likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      I'm in love with the yellows and greens you chose for your colors - they're soft and subtle and nature-y - perfect with those photos! Thanks for playing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    475.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).