AJK

MOC10Day11_This Town

MOC10Day11_This Town
AJK, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
An honest page :angelabout a season of my life. To each his /her own. We decided that we are not happy here, so we'll make the change :agree
153 words
Pink Reptile Designs Downtown, Metamorphosis, Flaws and All
DInskip Feels
Lynn Grieveson Light Me Home
Little Butterfly Wings Cityscape, Karma (retired)
Cath_ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun artsy style.
    • flowersgal
      I applaud you for being honest with your feelings about where you live. You have created a lovely layout and it's good that you will be able to make a change in 2022. Good luck on locating your very own "sweet spot."
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @flowersgal Thanks! We've wrestled with it for the past year +. I mean, who wants to move away from grandchildren, son and DIL? Yet our own lives are valuable too- and now that the family is more closely knitted, I think it's time. This challenge helped me find the words for that!
      A-M likes this.
    • A-M
      Thank you Amanda for your honesty in sharing your feelings on this page. Your title across the top tells it all. You have created a wonderful page for the challenge. Ken and I once discussed what we would do if my daughter and family decided to move as they are only 1 hour drive away and our conclusion was that even though we moved here to be closer, we love it so much we will not be moving anywhere else.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @A-M Thank you, and exactly! We must, as a couple have our own life. Only God knows how long either of us has, and we are determined to "sieze the day", honoring the gift of life we have been given. :heartlub
      Cath_ and A-M like this.
    • jk703
      I hope the next location you find is much better acclimated for you and your husband. With things to do, great restaurants and a community you can call your own. It was interesting to read why this location is not for you.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    395.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).