londoncuppa

MOC10_DAY07.FILLED LT_Pieces of Me (londoncuppa)_Jan 07 22

MOC10_DAY07.FILLED LT_Pieces of Me (londoncuppa)_Jan 07 22
    • weaselwatchr
      Slice of lemon is one of my most favorite collections ever!!! Love how you used it here!!I hate taking photos of myself too. We both need to do so tho. I agree that it’s important as a memory keeper. Love your fab page!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a great page. I love the extraction and the black and yellow together. You look fab!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • nfenchak
      Love the color combo. great page!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • JenEm
      Your page has wonderful gallery presence. Love the color combination, and those beautiful photos. Such a striking page, with great extraction work. I hear you on taking photos of myself, and really need to make an effort to do it more often as well. Love this so much! Congratulations! Your page is a Froggy Favorite. :)
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      My beautiful friend, can't tell you how happy I am to see your creations in the gallery again! Congratulations on the very well deserved Froggy Fav!!!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is gorgeous! Love the colour combo and love the photos and the graphic style still shines through, and the clustering adds another dimension. Great page!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).