MOC10_7_ Wedding
Pachimac, Jan 7, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Design "The Good Old Days" Collab
Pink Reptile Designs: Reason to Smile
Pink Reptile Design Nostalgic: Ticket nostalgic ticket, doodle, greenery
    • KarenB
      I am in awe of how you can fill a page so beautifully! Great photos, lovely journaling and gorgeous colour scheme :)
    • Dalis
      Susan, what a gorgeous page and pictures. I can't wait until they see the page!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @Dalis My MIL sadly passed away last year with Covid just before their 60th anniversary. :( I am giving it to my FIL though.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Pachimac Susan, I am sorry. I bet he will be very grateful for this beautiful memento.
    • HeatherB
      The photos are gorgeous and everything looks amazing with the greenery and the black and gold colour scheme. This is stunning!!
    • HeatherB
    • RJMJ
      JAWDROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG!...This Is SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...How BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...:heartslub...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Was Coming Over To FF You!...HeatherB Beat Me To Kt!...Congrats! On The Well-Deserved FF!...
    • StefanieS
      Congrats on your very well deserved Froggie fave, I love the amazing heritage style photos an dthe wonderful way you showcased them so beautifully.
    • Karen
    • Electra
      This is gorgeous! How lucky you are to have these photos and how beautiful your scrapping of them is!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    273.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).