BLKinOR

MOC10_19_SameButDifferent_POTD

MOC10_19_SameButDifferent_POTD
BLKinOR, Jan 22, 2022
Description:
This challenge inspired me to make the title page for my nearly completed album of monthly collages of my daily photos. I used sixteen different camera stamps & embellishments. The repeated identical cameras, not counted, are patterned paper.

Credits:
Scrapping with Liz Front Page Templates
Pink Reptile Designs Photographic (elements, paper & alpha)
Britt Designs & Sahlin Studios Project Mouse pop elements
Sahlin Studios You are Here
Just Jaimee Storyteller March 2016
Kristin Aagard Oh Snap
Forever Joy Wild Life
Sabrina Creations Photography Quotes
Little Butterfly Wings Oh Snap v2
    • bjthomas
      What a super cool idea! I may have to scraplift this for a cover or title page for my hubby - he is an avid photographer and LOVES cameras... This is such a brilliant layout - gridded and so clean.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @bjthomas, thank you. Do give it a try...my whole album is fully of monthly gridded collages so a gridded title pageseemed like just the thing.
    • bellbird
      what an awesome cover and it uses so many unique cameras & stamps! you nailed this challenge as far as i'm concerned - no confusion about the featured element and you chose such good examples of 'same but different' in terms of design and you made a fantastic page on top of that
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @bellbird, thank you. It's a pleasure to read such a delightful comment on my work.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).