BLKinOR

MOC10_10_10RelatedPhotos_HappyMemories

MOC10_10_10RelatedPhotos_HappyMemories
BLKinOR, Jan 15, 2022
Description:
I chose a group of group photos from 10 of the near annual trips I've taken with 3 high school friends between the years 2003 and 2018. Our trips began before the widespread use of digital cameras. The 2003 one may have actually been taken by folks whom we met at our B&B nightly happy hour since I don't have other photos from that trip in Lightroom. That means there are either CDs with photos to be imported or prints to be scanned. Love how that fact helps to date my use of technology.

Credits:
modified Fiddle Dee Dee Designs template from Fantastic Times
Pink Reptile Designs & Designed by Soco Collab The Good Old Days
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is great :)
      love the fact that you keep a friendship and traveling is a beautiful way to keep and a wonderfully experience that helps to grow, love your dark background, the choice of that collab is marvellous here, great take on the template!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @MrsPeel, while we haven't traveled together since 2019, we have added biweekly zoom chats so we've been in touch more than ever.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Team Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).