Pachimac

MOC10_10 Leaving Behind...

MOC10_10 Leaving Behind...
Pachimac, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
The way all 10 of these places/people connect is that they are 10 of the things I knew I would miss the most moving away from my family in California.

Credits:
Rachel Jefferies "Pocket Art Signature Kit No 7": Butterfly
Rachel Jefferies "Trust in the Journey - Stay Patient": numbers
Rachel Jefferies "Silent Battles: Grief": Title Word Art
Rachel Jefferies "We are Shifting": Don't Cry WA, flowers, foliage,

Little Butterfly Wings "Turn the Page": You've Got a New Story to Write Word Art
Little Butterfly Wings "Life is: Keeping Memories Alive" background papers
MrsPeel likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I don't know when you moved, but it's always hard leaving things behind. I hope it was therapeutic to scrap this page! I love how it turned out!
      MrsPeel and Pachimac like this.
    • Pachimac
      @SeattleSheri it was in 2012. I probably should do a second page showing how this move was the best thing for us!
    • MrsPeel
      well, yes, this perfectly works!!!!
      Love the page, the tilted composition, the beautiful flower clusters, the photos are gorgeous and are the heart of a feeling apart from being different, it tells the story, or at least the start of a story....I would LOVE if you make the page about how it turned out to be the best for you guys...I have a similar story about moving out of north east Brazil in 2001 when we had to come back to London.... I thought it was the sadest move I had to do, was upset for a while, and then I saw that thing I often talk about: "God writes right in twisted lines" Sometimes when we think something is so bad, that we have not chosen it....in the distance we can see it was perfect timing, and it needed to happen :) As always, beautiful page with a huge heart!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Pachimac likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    276.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).